• I already take supplemental photos of all of my listings so that I can show buyers every facet of a home in addition to what they already see online.
• As soon as the state allows us to go back into properties, I will be “retrofitting” my current listing inventory to include 3D tours with showing commentary for immediate “virtual access”.
• I will be exploring “scheduled virtual showings” which will garner ongoing exposure but also valuable feedback for sellers.
• I already have virtual packages of information for any prospective customers as many people are looking to Vermont as a retreat from the metropolitan areas.
• I have implemented screening questions and sanitary practices for buyers who wish to continue drive by, walk around, and unassisted showings with seller permission.
• I may host virtual open houses if the need arises.
• I have further expanded my reach to potential buyers via social media.
• Please review state directives before making any travel plans as the state has put a stop to any short term lodging apart from for essential service workers.
• I will be offering virtual showings to buyer clients via 3-D tours or face-time collaboration.
• I am offering virtual consultation options for all new buyers including Facebook messenger, Zoom, skype, and more.
• I am guiding buyers through what the remote process looks like and can accomodate all facets of the transation digitally.
3. Digital and Remote Everything
• We can complete an entire purchase or sale completely virtually?nContracts, financing, closings, etc, can all be done remotely and will allow you to meet your desired timetables.
4. Ongoing community and client support efforts
It is vitally important that we continue to support each other, our communities, and those that need help during this trying times. I remain a sounding board for any and all questions regardless of whether we are in an ongoing transaction. As I am stuck at home I am more than happy to have a chat. I also encourage everyone to support your local nonprofits and small businesses in any way that you are able. We can get through this together :)